Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 7: Photo That Makes Me Happy


Day 7: Photo That Makes Me Happy


My Granny and I on my wedding day. One of the most amazing moments ever! She is always so sweeet and always has something good to say. And she NEVER forgets to tell you how much she loves you. She is the sweetest lady! This picture makes me so happy and joyful!

This was one of the BEST days of my life! My BEST friend...seriously! We do everything together...work, live, church, praise team, youth group leaders...EVERYTHING and I still love him! He is TRUELY my best friend....and this picture just makes me soooo happy!

This picture is just hilarious! I was in High School when this picture was taken and we had such a fun time on this trip! This picture just makes me laugh!

P.S. Tomorrow is someone VERY special's birthday!!!

0 comments: