Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kitchens

Everyone loves a beautiful kitchen! I could look at kitchens all day long! I just redid my kitchen but, I am having issues with the pictures so I will try to get those up later. I went to HGTV.com and looked around at some kitchens and found this really cool kitchen. This kitchen was restored after Hurricane Katrina hit. This is also Candice Olson's work. She is so cool!


Before:






After:




The lighting and accesories really give this kitchen an old world look. Here is some more of her fabulous work! I love the chandilers in the kitchen. They really give the kitchen alot of character!


This last one here is not Candice Olson. I just found this one and thought it was so awesome. The walls are wallpaper toile and pink! So cute!

I don't know about you guys but its a beautiful day here in South Texas! There isn't a cloud in the sky! It is still pretty chilly! Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about 12 degrees here in Georgia! Beautiful kitchens but I like the checkerboard floor better than the wood (probably cause that's what I have)!

Manuela

Unknown said...

those kitchens are absolutely fabulous! We are getting ready to remodel ours. i think its very important to invest in a good, attracive, welcoming kitchen. you don't realize how much time you spend there, especially when guests come!

Shannon said...

Love those pictures! I'm not sure there is anything Candace Olsen has done that I did not like! :)

Shell in your Pocket said...

I love those kitchens. I had that wallpaper in my last house...my realtor made us take it down b/c she said noone likes toile! I cried!
-sandy toe