Friday, May 15, 2009

Be My Guest!


Show us where YOU live Friday!
Today @ Kellys Korner she is featuring guest rooms! So here we go!
Here is my guest rooms! I have had so much fun fixing these rooms up!


This was my moms dresser when she was little and Sam and I fixed it up!
Here is the whole room.
This is my newest project! I just finished this room. It use to be my husbands room. He let me make it into a guest room. HA! How sweet of him!


My grandparents gave me their piano. This is my favorite thing! I am so thankful! My mom and aunt learned how to play piano on this piano.


Sam and I painted and sanded this bed frame it use to be a cherry color. I LOVE it black!!!


Everyone have a GREAT weekend!
LOVE to you all!
Emily





9 comments:

Jill said...

Very cute & cozy guest room! I'm dreaming of having a guest room someday!!

noahandlylasmommi said...

very pretty. I love the candleholders on the piano and the plates above the bed!

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Hi Emily,
Your guest rooms look so cozy and welcoming! I would love staying in either of these rooms!

Jenny said...

Love it! And, I agree...the bed looks amazing black!

Unknown said...

LOVE the room! :-) and black furniture is the best!

Unknown said...

I LOVE that tan and white bedspread. Where on earth did you find it?

TriciaNae said...

I love it! I really love the plates on the wall above the bed. We still don't have anything above our bed...I'm thinking I could do plates!! Your blog is looking cute too, btw :)

saucyminx410 said...

Such a cute room- I'm glad I stumbled across your blog on Kelly's Korner!

Hayley said...

Oh wow, love your room!