Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Monday!

What a beautiful day it is here! And the weather is AWESOME! We finally got a little rain! Praise God! This weekend was great. We just sat around and we worked for a couple hours on Saturday and I made a Strawberry Shortcake Cake! It is so YUMMY too! I found the recipe over at The Pioneer Woman
She is so cool! That pretty much wraps up my weekend!
Strawberry Shortcake Cake
Yummy!

A few pics of my Sam and I at work on Friday!

Everyone have a great week!

Love to you all!

Emily

7 comments:

Stacey @ The Blessed Nest said...

Mmmmm...that cake looks so yummy! I'll have to click on that recipe! And such cute pics of you & hubby too :)!!

BOWquet said...

The cake looks yummy! And I love the checkered plate! :)

Joyce said...

Don't you just love that Pioneer woman? I am happy to see that someone made her recipe. It looks so pretty on your checkered plate. You should post it on Foodie Friday when she does cakes as a theme.
Joyce

LuLu said...

Oh my goodness the cake looks wonderful! Your picture is too cute!!
LuLu

Unknown said...

i saw that recipe for the strawberry short cake. yours turned out fabulous! i might have to make that for my hubby's birthday this week. you guys are too cute togethr!

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Ya'll look sooo cute!!! This cake lokks YUMMY!!! I would love some right now;)!!!

Have a wonderful evening!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Your blog is looking sooo cute...lovin' it!!! I have noticed your collection of M-C. It is my favorite thing!!! I have it everywhere...I am addicted!!!

I hope you had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend...so glad you stopped by!!!
XOXO
Cathy