Thursday, May 7, 2009

Its has been WAY too Long!

Hey guys! Sorry I know I have been really really REALLY bad at blogging. I have been so busy!

So what have I been up to? Well I just had a birthday a few weeks ago and some of my family came down to hang out with me. We went shopping and watched movies and went out on the boat. We really enjoyed eachother! Then it was my father inlaws birthday and we had a dinner party for his birthday! And Sam and I started teaching the youths sunday school class. We are also, leading praise and worship for the youth Wednesday evenings. What a blessing that is too. God is so good! We are having fun! I also have been doing a bootcamp work out and I have been walking on the beach too. I know I know!

Okay and yes out of all these activities I have not taken any PHOTOS with my NEW camera!!!! I know!!!

This weekend is Mother's Day!!! Sam and I are heading to the ranch to spend the weekend with my mom and dad! We are so excited! We haven't been there since Thanksgiving! Yes, I am taking my NEW camera! My dad has lots of deer and different kinds of wildlife! So there will be LOTS of pics! Well I just wanted to let you guys know I am still alive!

Here are a few pictures of great memories from the ranch and pictures of my MOM!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

My mom and my sis Kaylee, and myself. This is at my mom and dad's house Easter weekend!



My cute husband and me on the top of the hill at the ranch.



The Double D Ranch gate! My parents ranch.


One of the views from the ranch! It doesn't get any better than this!


There is Dozer watching dad come up the hill!

Here is mom on her Birthday! We suprised her with a cake and gifts! Love you Mom!

P.S. What are YOU doing for Mother's Day weekend?!?!?!!!

May the Lord bless and keep you all!

Love, Emily

2 comments:

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Emily,
I am so glad you are back!!! Welcome!!! All of your pics are so cute...what a wonderful family you have!!! Your husband is darling...the two of you are sooo cute together!!! The photo of the view from the ranch is amazing...isn't Texas grand?!!!

I hope you have big plans for Mother's Day and have a wonderful weekend!!!
XOXO
Cathy

the pleasures of homemaking said...

Your and your hubby are a cute couple! The view from the ranch is so amazing!!

Thanks for stopping by today to see my thriftstore makeover!

Manuela