Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day weekend

Mother's day weekend was really a blast!
I suprised my mom and came earlier Thursday evening. I wasn't suppose to be there till Friday evening. Sam and I left work on Thursday and ran home packed and headed straight to the ranch! Mom and I got up and had coffee together and talked and just enjoyed eachother. Then we got our work out clothes on and went out for a walk. Mom and I walked up a road that was on a hill and it was soooo hard. But we did it! We finally went into town and went to some antique shops and just hung out and then went on to my brothers ranch and spent the rest of the afternoon with him. The rest of the weekend was full of fun and shopping! We just sat around and talked. I hated to leave when sunday came. :(


Dad took mom and I on a ride up to the top of the hills! I was on top of the jeep.
If you look close there is one of dads deer. They are his babies.

On top of the hill.


More scenary pictures


This is the road mom and I walked up!




This is the view from the little house.
The gate enterance to the little house.
This is my moms little cottage. They just remodeled it. It is really cute.

The front of the house.

The boys having a good time.

I LOVE this pepper cross! Mom got it in the fall.

I love this rack. And the little wooden crosses.


Mom opening her music card. She LOVED it!
It was a great weekend.


Okay so I am headed to the grocery store today after work. My SIL and MIL gave me some really good coupons! Click here!


I am going to attempt making a Strawberry Short Cake this weekend! I will be posting that this weekend!

I am so glad today is Thursday! I am so ready for the weekend!!
Tonight I have band practice for church. We are going to be learning a new song that I requested. "You Are Good" -Kari Jobe with Gateway Church. This song is sooo awesome! And Kari Jobe just loves Jesus so much!










3 comments:

Cindy said...

Your mom's little cottage is so cute! Love the screen doors!

the pleasures of homemaking said...

Sounds like a fabulous Mother's Day! It must be just wonderful having all that land! Your Mom's cottage is darling!

Manuela

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

What a wonderful post!!! I love all the pictures. Your Mom's cottage is sooo cute and the ranch is gorgeous!!! I am so glad your Mother's Day was sooo much fun.

I noticed the courtly check dishes...they are my fav's!!! I have them on my sidebar as my obsession!!! I love anything Mackenzie Childs!!!

I hope you are having a wonderful week!!!
XOXO
Cathy