Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Easter/Spring Decor

Okay, so I have been running around getting all my Easter/Spring stuff out! Wheww! I am not totally done, I am still trying to look for some Bunnies! I dont have any at all! BOO! Oh well! I have some pictures here to share with you! I hope everyone is having a great week.

This weekend I am going to pick up my new piano. My grandmother gave it to me! I am so excited! My mom and aunt both grew up learning how to play on it.


P.S. Doesn't everyone just LOVE Extreme Home Makeover!? LOVE IT!
Here is my buffet table with my Spode- Delamere collection dishes. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my dishes!
This is my FAVORITE table EVER!

My center piece for my kitchen table. Silver/deerhorn tray. My husband thinks its the coolest thing ever! (he is a hunter)



This is on top of my China cabinet. (Another piece I will be painting soon! ) And more Spode!

The inside of my China cabinet. More Spode with a bunny in the middle! So cute! And antler salt and pepper shakers! Husband also loves those!

And my mantel! The turquoise plate I found at the thrift store!

Everyone have a blessed week!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your spring decorations. You reminded me I need to get busy with mine...

Unknown said...

wow! everything looks fantastic! great job@

Glitter & Bliss said...

Love your decor.... especially your brown and white place. So pretty!!!

Kristens Creations said...

Your spring decorations are so pretty! I'm so ready for warm temps! Thanks for stopping by, I do have an etsy store, it's located under "my Links" under "my followers" Thanks! Kristen

Elise said...

I love all of your Spring touches!! Your Spode china is beautiful!! My husband is a hunter, too. Too bad we don't live closer, the men could go sit in a tree and we could shop and fluff!!
Elise

Tim said...

I should have you decorate our house!

Got you registered for Kristens giveaway. Love your blog and hope you dont mind if I follow.

Please feel free to visit us at Fort Thompson anytime, you are always welcome!

Love and Prayers,

Tim

TriciaNae said...

Your house (and the blog!!!) look super cute. I don't have any Easter decor, sad huh?! I just saw that your anniversary is coming up soon....are you so excited?

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Your spring decorating is wonderful! I LOVE your spode plates. Just LOVE them!

Shannon said...

LOVE it all! Especially those Spode dishes! I regret not registering for those when we got married. :) They are so classic!

Trisha said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have a first wedding anniversary coming up soon. Let me wish you a happy day now, in case time gets away from me in April. Happiest Wishes sent your way!

xoxo
Trisha
a vintage white