Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Decor and Projects


Here are some pictures of what I have been working on! I have been working on my spring decor. I have some real cute bunnies! AND I made my spring wreath. I hope you guys enjoy!




Okay here is what I have been working on, making my husbands "man" room into a guest bedroom! My wonderful husband sanded and painted the bed black. I am not totally done decorating yet. Its a working progress!

And is my spring decor that I have been working on too! My Easter bunnies! More to come!

Everyone have a blessed Thursday!

4 comments:

Eclectic Chic Style said...

Love your Easter wreath and decor, good job on the guest room too. Is the hubby going through man room withdrawals? LOL!! I always tell my hubby his man room is the garage, so he honestly has decorated it "man style" LOL!! Love the Easter pretties, and have a great day!!
♥ Teresa

Mandi @ Sweetly Home said...

Hi ya! I just came across your blog and have to tell you how sweet and wonderful it is. And the name of your blog...adorable! I like what you are doing in your guest room. It seems so utterly welcoming. Great job!

Magnolia Memories08 said...

Your Easter decor is just precious. I love the door wreath.This is my first time to visit your blog. It feels very warm and inviting.Keep up the good work in your new guest room.Can't wait to see when all finished.I love your blog title.

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Everything is coming along nicely. I love your wreath..