Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Projects and Anniversaries!

New projects are going on in my house! Its a MESS! Sam had a "mans room" in our house and he decided he wanted to make it into a bedroom. Thank goodness we had a headboard and foot board! We are putting it all together tonight! So, pictures will be up soon enough!

Sam and I have a ONE year anniversary coming up next week! We are so excited. We are going on a little trip. We are going to head up to San Antonio and stay on the Riverwalk and have a relaxing time and just enjoy each other! Praise God!
Here is a pic of me on my wedding day with my mom! I love you MOM! Thank you for making my day so SPECIAL! XOXO

OHH!!! And I have a birthday coming up too! April 16th!! i am so excited too! My brother and his wife and my mom are going to come see me! (My dad is going on a fishing trip! BOO!)


I hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!



2 comments:

"Blossom" said...

Lovely wedding photo. Happy birthday.

Tecia said...

I'm very happy for you, the smile on your face is priceless.. Have a happy happy anniversary!